BLOGMAS DAY 12: Christmas Tag!
I was tagged by the super awesome Alexa Simone the other day and so I just had to do this one! Christmas tag! Here we go!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Probably a Charlie Brown Christmas because it was one I would always watch as a kid and always looked forward to seeing on TV each year.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Given that I'm from Canada, yes. Absolutely, yes.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
Always at home with my family!
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You. It's A. BOP.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I used to when I was a kid, but the tradition kind of fell through as I got older, and especially so when I moved out. Yes!
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. And Rudolph, of course.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Gift wrapping! And ideally I'd like to do some baking, but I feel my retail woes won't allow me. We'll see!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, always. It's just easier to maintain.
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My grandma's shortbreads! Also Turtles because duh.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Bit of both! It's great to see what people get me, but I love the suspense, and the look on the faces of those I'm giving too. When it's something they really want, it's great to see their reaction.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I honestly don't even know. I've really loved a lot of the gifts I've gotten!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Disney World. Always.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I did an okay job right up until this year, and then I really upped my game. It helps when one of the responsibilities at your job is to wrap gifts, so now that Christmas is here, I'm kind of a pro.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Always going to my grandparents' christmas parties when I was younger and seeing my cousins.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Realizing that Santa and my mom shared the same handwriting :(
16. Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Ideally I want to, but 9 times out of 10 I don't. Or I pick them back up in a couple of months.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The overall joy the season brings!