Welcome to day 6 of Blogmas! Last year I was tagged in the Christmas tag by blogger Alexa Simone and this year I thought I'd bring it back again, with some different answers than last year. Here we go!
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Probably a Charlie Brown Christmas. Although I've watched a lot of holiday films in my life, this one always seems the most special, likely to do with the memories I have of watching it growing up.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Given that I'm from Canada, yes, 100%
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
It's been a bit wonky ever since I moved out and lived on my own, but usually it's been at home. This year, because I have to work on Christmas, it'll be hosted at my apartment!
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You, the Mariah Carey version because it is A. BOP. But I also love the Taylor Swift version of Santa Baby.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Sort of! I don't think I ever really started doing it until I was about 8 or 9, and then when I got a little older, it sort of fell by the wayside.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen. And Rudolph, of course.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Gift wrapping! I love putting on Christmas music, spreading out all the gifts, and wrapping them. Also decorating my apartment (but I've already accomplished that ;) )
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
I've always had a fake one growing up just cause it's easier to maintain, and easier to put together each year, as opposed to trying to find a real one. Last year I got myself a little fake Charlie Brown tree. Red bulb and all!
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
My grandma's shortbreads were a great treat growing up. But naturally I'm a sucker for Turtles and Lindt chocolates.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Bit of both! It's great to see what people get me, but I love the suspense, and the look on the faces of those I'm giving too. When it's something they really want, it's great to see their reaction.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I'm not sure if I can pick one! I've been very fortunate over the years to receive wonderful gifts from my friends, family, and S/Os
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Disney World or New York City.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I did an okay job right up until last year, and then I really upped my game. I used to work in a job that required me to wrap gifts, so I sort of became a bit of a pro. We'll have to see how this year goes.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Always going to my grandparents' christmas parties when I was younger and seeing my cousins.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
Realizing that Santa and my mom shared the same handwriting :(
16. Do you make New Year's resolutions? Do you stick to them?
Ideally I want to, but 9 times out of 10 I don't. Or I pick them back up in a couple of months. To me, you don't have to make New Years resolutions at that time. You can make those sorts of changes at any time of the year!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The overall joy the season brings, the feeling of Christmas, the music, the spending time with friends and family. Just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.